Friday, December 08, 2006
I'll go through practically everything it takes. Promise I will.
Oh how I love reminiscing back back back to where it once was. It was our 16th and how it brought tears to my eyes reading it and recollecting what I remember of it.
Mid-term tests are starting soon and hell no, ask me something about CellBiology or HPI and I'll cringe and come up with a lame excuse for not knowing the answer. Yet to touch the notes and read 'em. So much for bucking up this semester. Tsk tsk.
The mini impulsive retail-therapy with Firah was much needed. (we brought home more than we should've. *winks*) We were joined by Aisyah for a mere quarter of an hour or so.
Whatever that's in me right now, please go away. The thought of it brings me much discomfort.
And you wouldn't know just how much I miss you right this very second. Good luck for tomorrow. I know you'll make it through nice and easy. Sweetdreams, sweetheart.(:
X O X O; 12:20 am